My wifey Erika nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, thanks babe!
These are the five rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
All-time favourite book?
- Do I even have one? Not sure. I’m sure it couldn’t possibly be just one anyway.
Most anticipated 2015 release. Why is it your most anticipated release?
- Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins. For sure.
Where do you prefer to read? Do you have a special place?
- Couch or bed. Although both tend to become uncomfortable after a while. I’m planning on buying a really comfy armchair in the future. Right after I finally get some shelves to put my books in, haha.
Favourite genre and why?
- God, had you asked me six months ago I would’ve said paranormal romance or fantasy. Maybe they still are my favorites. But I’m really into adult romance at the moment, e.g. Christina Lee and Karina Halle.
Book you recommend to pretty much anyone you meet?
- Book series actually, it’s the Sweet series by Wendy Higgins. I also push Sylvia Day onto people but that’s just because they want to read something like Fifty Shades that’s not really Fifty Shades.
What do you do to get out of reading funks? Do you ever get them?
- Oh I get them alright. I’m not sure how I get through them, I just do. I think that when I feel like: “hell I’m not in the mood for anything”, I try to find the book that I really do wanna read and I read that. Not always that simple though. I wish I had a better solution.
Does it have to be silent around you when you read? Are you bothered at all by your surroundings?
- It has to be silent. I can live with hearing my boyfriend using his computer and kids paying outside the apartment but even that is almost too much.
Why did you start blogging?
- Because I love books and I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with other people. Also the book blogging community is amazing. I’ve connected with a lot of great people and also authors since I started blogging.
Do you bring books with you when you travel?
- Yes, always. Any time I’ve got to spare is spent reading, traveling is no exception. Although it sucks that I can’t read whilst in the car/on the bus/train because I get motion sickness.
Favourite thing to do apart from reading?
- Binge watch TV shows on Netflix, haha. Also sleep. Sleep is good.
- What book has been in your TBR pile the longest?
- What book do you want to read but know you probably never will?
- Worst book to movie adaption, EVER?
- A book everyone else hated but you loved?
- Do you have any signed books? If so which? If more than one which is your favorite?
- If you met your favorite author on the street what would you say to her/him?
- What is the best thing about the (book) blogging community?
- The character you yourself would like to shoot? Where? (shoulder, foot, head?)
- That one character who died and you’d like to bring back?
- Lastly, which book are you most excited about? 2015, 2016, 2017?
Have fun! xx Kayla