Hi guys. I thought I’d try this whole Top Ten Tuesday thing created by http://www.brokeandbookish.com/. It always looks like fun and I wanted to join in! So here’s my very first Top Ten Tuesday post.
Ten authors I REALLY want to meet:
- Wendy Higgins – Need I really explain myself? I think it’s quite obvious I adore this woman and all she writes.
- Christina Lee – This lady right here is lovely. I’ve spoken to her on Twitter a bunch of times and she’s always the nicest. When I didn’t get approved to review her books on NetGalley she made it happen. Also she’s an amazing writer. I think that I’d have a great time hanging with her.
- Karina Halle – She seems like a fun gal to hang around. Also her fashion sense is awesome. Also of course a great writer.
- Victoria Schwab – I’d like to pick her brains about some stuff. Unanswered questions. Hmm.
- J.K. Rowling – Every Potterhead’s dream right? No brainer.
- Leigh Bardugo – She seems like such a fun person! From her tweets I feel a lot of sarcasm. I love sarcasm. Also I need to ask her about the freakin’ Darkling!
- Oscar Wilde – Yes I know he’s dead. But still.
- William Shakespeare – Another dead guy. I don’t even need to explain this do I?
- Cassandra Clare – Shadowhunters, shadowhunters, shadowhunters. Also she seems sassy. I like it!
- Sarah J Maas – Still haven’t actually read any of her books. Shame on me. Both Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses are waiting for me. But she also seems like such a lovely person. You know?
Okay so this is such a lame list. Reasons for wanting to meet? They seem like great people. Yeah. But I guess that’s good because maybe it’s nice for authors to meet people who doesn’t only bombard them with questions about their books, right?
I’m proud of myself for making a list with not only ladies, granted the two dudes are quite dead but who cares?
Thanks for reading! xx Kayla