Hey guys! Here’s a video. I’m so embarrassed to post this, haha. I hate hearing myself and watching myself. But here it is anyway! Remember that we’re all Swedish so our English might not be the best, haha. This is me, Erika at www.rickusbookshelf.wordpress.com and Bella at www.bellasbok.blogg.se. Enjoy!
These are the questions:
1. Which book has been on your shelves the longest?
2. What is your current read, your last read and the book you’ll read next?
3. What book did everyone like and you hated?
4. Which book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read, but you probably won’t?
5. Which book are you saving for “retirement?”
6. Last page: read it first or wait till the end?
7. Acknowledgements: waste of ink and paper or interesting aside?
8. Which book character would you switch places with?
9. Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life (a person, a place, a time)?
10. Name a book you acquired in some interesting way.
11. Have you ever given away a book for a special reason to a special person?
12. Which book has been with you to the most places?
13. Any “required reading” you hated in high school that wasn’t so bad ten years later?
14. What is the strangest item you’ve ever found in a book?
15. Used or brand new?
16. Stephen King: Literary genius or opiate of the masses?
17. Have you ever seen a movie you liked better than the book?
18. Conversely, which book should NEVER have been introduced to celluloid?
19. Have you ever read a book that’s made you hungry, cookbooks being excluded from this question?
20. Who is the person whose book advice you’ll always take?
Thanks for watching!
If anyone feels like they want to do this then please do! And let me know if you do ’cause I’d love to hear/read your answers!
Have a great day! xx Kayla