Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer:
- Rusk University series by Cora Carmack – Okay so they’re actually three books so far. Do I count them as three separate? Nope.
- Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins – I won an ARC! I’m currently reading it. But this summer I’m gonna do a re-read of the entire series.
- Of Neptune by Anna Banks – I’ve been waiting for this to be out in paperback for like forever. I might need to re-read the entire Syrena Legacy series though. Out in June.
- Where Sea Meets Sky – I’ve been wanting to read this for a while now.
- Dirty Angels by Karina Halle – I’m doing a pretty big order from TBD this month and this book will be included in that. It’s Karina Halle, need I say more?
- Between Breaths series by Christina Lee – So I’ve read “There You Stand” which is actually the fifth book in the series. I really want to read the other ones as well. I’m just bummed they’re not all available in paperback.
- The rest of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare – I’ve read three out of six. Still to go are “City of Fallen Angels”, “City of Lost Souls” and “City of Heavenly Fire”.
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare – I tried to read this a while back but I just didn’t feel like it. Gonna give it another try this summer.
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker – Yes I know I’ve already read this but I’m going to buy it in paperback and read it again!
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – it’s freakin’ 850 pages long. I need a summer to get through that, haha.
So that’s it! I’m probably gonna read a hell of a lot more if I know myself. I also have a bunch of re-reads planned so I’m sure I’ll be able to stay busy 😉
Thanks for stopping by! xx Kayla