My name is Michaela but I go by Kayla and I’m 20 years old (will be 21 in July). I live in a smallish town in Sweden with my boyfriend and our dog. I’m currently studying to become a teacher in upper secondary/high school.
Some other facts:
- I obsess about things constantly. Mostly books and TV shows.
- My favorite food is Tacos (I could eat it every day for the rest of my life).
- When it comes to music I can listen to (almost) everything.
- My favorite color is burgundy but I mostly wear blacks and greys.
- I’ve had my driver’s license since October 2012
- I don’t swim in the ocean.
- I speak Swedish and English fluently.
- I have 3 biological siblings, two brothers named Marcus and Jonathan, and a sister named Moa. I’m the oldest. I’ve also got some bonus siblings but I only meet one of them on a regular basis, his name’s Kim.
- My hair is naturally curly. Yes, it’s true. Humidity does weird things to it.
- My dream car is a light blue 67′ Ford Mustang. Like the one Mia drives in ‘The Princess Diaries’ movie.
- I love accents. Like seriously, speak to me with an Irish accent I will swoon.
- I want to move. Preferably to an English speaking country.
- For a long time my biggest dream was to become an author.
- I’m the most boring person you could ever meet (hence this shit boring list)
On this blog I will post book reviews and other book related stuff. I hope you like what you see and if there’re any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there’s a particular book you’d like me to review please drop a comment and I’ll see what I can do!
Thanks for stopping by! xx Kayla